Install on your Android phone
Install by clicking the button below or searching for "MightyText" in the
Google Play Store,
then link your phone using your Android-linked Google account (this will be your log-in for other devices)
Run on your computer (or Tablet)
- Go to the MightyText Web App. Notification extension not yet available for Safari browsers.
Internet Explorer (IE9 or IE10)
- In IE, click the "Settings" icon, then select "Internet Options"
- Select the "Security" tab
- Click the green "Trusted Sites" icon, then the "Sites" button
- Under "Add this website to the zone:", type in "https://textyserver.appspot.com" then hit "Add"
- Repeat the previous step and add "https://mightytext.net" and "https://mighty-app.appspot.com" to the same list
- Hit "Close", then "OK"
- Launch the MightyText Web App
Launch the MightyText Web App
Text from your Tablet, using your Android phone number
Put your phone away and send/receive SMS directly from your Android tablet. Make sure you install the MightyText Android phone app on your phone first.
Text from Gmail
Use Gmail on your computer all the time? Now you can send and receive SMS text messages without leaving Gmail - using your Android phone's number. Download the GText Chrome Extension to try it out.
Add to Chrome